Pag-ibig Online Membership: How to Register?
Unlike SSS, there’s no online portal for PAG-IBIG where you could check your information, contributions, loan eligibility or loan details. However, you could register online and obtain a Membership Identification Number. Follow these steps:
How to Register:
1. Visit https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/ and click on “Membership Registration”.
2. On the next page, select the “Register as New Member” option and click Continue.
3. Enter the code in the box and click Proceed.
4. Fill-out the form completely. The form has eight (8) tabs. You cannot proceed to the next tab without finishing the first one.
5. Double check all the information that you entered before clicking Submit. Make sure that the mobile number you used is active as a text message will be sent to that number.
6. Upon submission, you will be receiving a confirmation message via text on your phone. This message contains a tracking number. Save this number as you will be needing it for any transactions with Pag-ibig, or at least it will make the process a lot easier.
How to get a PAG-IBIG Membership Identification Number (MID)?
You can only get a Membership Identification Number after registration so make sure to follow the above steps first.
1. To get your Membership Identification Number, go back to https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/ and click on “Membership Registration”.
2. On the next page, this time select the “View Registration Information” option and click Continue.
3. Enter your Registration Tracking Number (the one that you receive thru text when you registered).
4. Also enter your Last Name and First Name.
5. Enter the code in the box and click Proceed.
6. Click “Print MDF” to view your Membership Identification Number.
7. Your membership form will open as a PDF file. As of this writing, there is no option to save this file. You may choose to either print it or simply copy your MID number (this is located at the upper right hand corner of the form).
So what is the MID number for? You can use the MID number as a reference when making transactions with Pag-ibig, one example is when you file for an online loan application:
In my case, my MIB number is the same as the Registration Tracking Number that I received via text. Are your tracking and MIB numbers the same too?